Donate for America's Future!
Your guide to on-line donations
for end of the year and year-around giving
Reuse and Recycle!
Your unwanted, surplus, and extra items of
value are being accepted as donations. You can avoid throwing away valuable and
useful items; from laptops & computers to equipment and office supplies, cars, video
equipment, and stocks. Benefit a non profit organization--the best way to
reuse and recycle!
Each year, millions of serviceable
laptop and desktop computers and other items are thrown away just
because the owners don't know what to do with them or who to call. Yet these items
can continue to be used or can be sold to help worthwhile causes. We hope you will
consider donating your items to us, whether today or in the future. We work to
accept such gifts rapidly, particularly if you have a deadline. We are
located in the Washington, DC area, and are convenient to DC, Maryland (MD),
and Virginia (VA) for easy pickup.
The Conservative Caucus (TCC) is
hard at work fighting to cut your taxes, reduce government spending and power, and
Americans about the Constitution. You can help expand our efforts by telling others
about our web site, with a contribution, or by donating items such as those listed below.
Corporate donations and grants are welcome. To make an on-line contribution at our secure
site with your credit card, please click here.
Here are some of
our most urgent needs
We have great need of good laptop and desktop computers.
Core 2 duo, quad core, i7, i5, i3, AMD, and compatible PC computers (dual
or quad processors only, no single processors). Donate Laptops (dual
core and above only), Donate
computers, Servers and Desktop PCs. Recycle computers! Put your old
computer to work helping America's future!
- Color and monochrome laser or ink jet Printers. Laser and ink jet cartridges.
LCD flat panel displays. (We can not use CRT tube monitors).
- Computer parts and supplies such as RAM memory, hard disks, DVD-RW drives, blank CD and
DVD R/RW Disks, HP and other laser printer cartridges, etc. Small or large
- Donate CD and DVD duplication systems and printers.
- Donate Computer software with valid licenses including Microsoft
Office 2007-2010, Corel Word Perfect Office, Adobe Photoshop and plug-ins, Acrobat
PDF creator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite CS3/4/5, Television and music production software, Windows
Server 2003, etc.
- DVD duplicating systems and DVD/CD printers.
- Cases of photocopy paper and supplies for photocopiers.
- We may possibly need a mid to high
volume late-model copier in the Washington, DC area.
- Donations of services such as: Printing; Book Publishing
including print on demand (POD); long distance or cellular phone service;
television advertising, radio Advertising, newspaper and other print
advertising, graphics design services; web banner ads and advertising; news
release services, video
- Television and radio broadcast airtime, air time on cable and satellite
- Sponsor our television program on commercial stations and cable networks.
Generous advertising/endorsement time will be given for such sponsorships.
- Please sponsor a radio program for us, whether a weekly half hour (or longer)
show slot or a short weekly commentary. Broadcast radio or digital
satellite radio (XM or Sirius). Generous advertising time will
be given for such sponsorships.
- Satellite television uplink and distribution services.
- Transferable airline tickets, transferable frequent flier miles, use of
your travel accounts, etc.
- Donate the use of idle corporate and private airplanes; whether your personal aircraft, that of
your company, or unused hours of your fractional ownership time. Jet, prop, turboprop,
piston, helicopter. Help us rapidly reach more
audiences across the country with our Constitutional government message!
- Contribute Office Machines: (contact us to determine our current needs)
- Postage or use of your accounts with FedEx, UPS or other carriers.
- Use of your accounts with major office supply and computer companies, such
as Staples and Microcenter.
- Donate Office Space, office condos, or Office Building(s) particularly in Northern Virginia
and the Washington DC area. Do you have
vacant or un-leased space you would rather put to work for a worthy cause?
- Web site hosting services.
- Use of opt-in email lists.
- Database and web site programming services.
- Donate Video Equipment including:
- Video Cameras and Camcorders: DV, HD-DV, DVCPro, 16:9, P2, Hard
drive, etc. Consumer and pro models.
- Video Recorders and Editors in the following formats: DVC-Pro,
DigiBeta, DV / Mini-DV.
- DVD Recorders, including duplication systems, stand-alone units, label
printers, and recorders for computers.
- Blank recordable DVD and CD disks.
- Digital non-linear editing equipment and software such as Avid, Adobe
Premiere Pro CS, After Effects.
- Television studio and production equipment, field production equipment such as
lighting and light
kits, cameras, lenses, switchers, SEGs, mixers, monitors, microphones/mics, cables,
Steadicam units, jib and boom equipment, routers, CG, Deko, etc.
- Video Tape in quantity (30 min or longer): Recycle and
reuse your tapes -- DVCPro and Mini DV ONLY (new or used in good condition -- normal use, one-pass or
light use, cosmetic
damage is fine, not heavy use). At present, we can NOT use VHS, 3/4" or Beta SP
- Video and computer projectors. Portable size.
- Donations of usage of stock video footage, stock photos, and
production music are
appreciated. Buyout/royalty-free music and effects with licenses such as Fresh and Jump Backs
are very useful too!
- Digital Cameras, lenses and photographic equipment. Got an extra,
unused or scratch/dent DSLR Nikon D-300, D700, D40, D5000 or D90 and lenses to donate?
Or a similar Canon? Memory cards,
lighting, flash equipment, filters, accessories, Photoshop, Creative Suite CS4/5 too.
- Professional audio recording and radio studio equipment and supplies, such
as microphones (wired and wireless), mixers, digital recorders, pre-amps,
amplifiers, speakers, rack equipment, processors, noise reduction,
parametric and regular equalizers, patch panels, field recording and
production equipment, software, etc.
- Donate Video tape duplication services and equipment.
CD and DVD duplicating equipment and services.
- Tradeshow type portable display systems.
- Public relations, media and lobbying services. News release distribution services.
- Fundraising services, high dollar development work, and event planning
services such as fundraising dinner planning (we can pay commissions for raised
- Antique books on the Constitution, founding fathers, early American
history, and related topics
for our research department. Antique copies of the Congressional
Record and similar journals.
- Early copies of the Constitution,
Declaration of Independence, newspapers and other historic documents.
- Contact us for our current furniture needs, if any.
- Give other professional and commercial services.
- Something else not on the list? Contact us anyway!
Additionally, there are many things we can turn into resources to invest in
even more civic education and action campaigns, including the following:
- Donate Stock shares, bonds, investment funds and savings bonds.
- Donate Mortgages, leases and loans.
- Bullion including gold, platinum, silver and other precious metals.
- Any other investment instrument.
- Financial opportunities.
- Retirement Funds and Life Insurance proceeds, refunds, payouts, etc.
term life and donate the difference to building a better America.
- Please take out a life insurance policy naming The Conservative Caucus as a
beneficiary, or add TCC to your will. Read about
The Conservative Legacy Program
- Donate Jewelry, diamonds and gems.
- Donate Antiques, coins and gold or silver coins, artwork and collectibles. Rare books,
autographs, manuscripts, photographs, etc.
- Donate Collectables of any sort.
- Cars, trucks, vans, airplanes / aircraft, boats, yachts, ships and other vehicles.
Your late model car, classic, antique, exotic, or collectable automobile
can make a difference!
Whether you have a unique car to donate like a Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Cobra, Ferrari,
Rod, Hummer, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes, Muscle Car,
Mustang, Rolls Royce, Shelby, Viper; or your regular late-model family
car, SUV or minivan; your donation will
allow us to expand our many public policy projects for a better America.
Call us to discuss and to arrange pickup.
- Foundation, corporate and other charitable, patriotic, educational or
civic grants and awards. Let us know if
you have funds to award for civic programs such as our Constitutional
- Donate commodities, futures, livestock, etc.
- Donate your Concorde supersonic SST airplane parts, artifacts and collectables! The
fastest way to donate!
- Marketable products, parts or commodities in quantity such as excess inventory, last
year's models, "scratch and dent" or cosmetically damaged goods, etc. Reduce
your surplus inventory or slow moving items. Don't liquidate it--donate it to a non-profit!
- Vintage and antique audio, radio and recording gear, such as Shure 55
"Elvis" and other old microphones, Ampex 600/601 tape recorders,
tube preamps, 1930's Philco or similar radios, etc.
- Donate Real Estate and Buildings -- including commercial properties;
office buildings and condo units; industrial buildings; manufacturing
factories and plants; retail space and shops; residential
houses, land, condos, apartments, and vacation properties. Vacant or
occupied; damaged, condemned, or in perfect condition.
- Marketable rights such as mineral rights, mining rights, oil rights,
drilling rights, development rights, air rights and ground rights.
These make excellent contributions.
- Established and start-up businesses in any field. Internet
businesses too. Keep your business
- Electronics and equipment. What do you have?
- Industrial and commercial/store equipment, fixtures and supplies. Selling your
business? Liquidating?--let us handle the surplus.
- Print shop equipment, digital printing systems, print on demand systems, etc. Here's your
solution when upgrading equipment.
- Patents, copyrights and trademarks; U.S. or foreign. Ideas and inventions. Don't
let your good ideas languish or die--put them to use for our country's future.
- Film rights, television rights and publishing rights, book rights,
multimedia rights for creative works.
- Radio stations, television stations, satellite broadcast channels, and
- Marketable regulatory properties such as CO2 / pollution credits or emissions credits, licenses, etc. Got a NYC
taxi medallion to donate?
- Contribute your prime internet web domain names.
- Office furniture and equipment, home furniture: Please note that we
are in the Washington, DC area and cannot pickup standard household
furniture, please call a local charity or church for such
items. We can arrange for the donation of antiques and other higher-value items.
- Something else not on the list? Other items to give away? Contact us anyway!
For your convenience, we can work with you on either tax deductible or
non-tax deductible gifts. Our sister organization, the Conservative Caucus
Foundation, is a 501(c)(3) IRS certified tax-deductible organization and will be
delighted to accept your donation so you can get the tax deduction you need.
Just call us or email us with the form below.
For donations where tax-deductions are not
necessary, The Conservative Caucus, Inc. a 501(c)(4) organization will accept
your gift, and your contribution will be even more valuable as it can be used in
support of our many public policy campaigns, unlike contributions to
tax deductible organizations which are used only for educational and research purposes.
Please email us now or call Charles Orndorff, our Administrative
Vice Chairman at 703-938-9626. To make an on-line contribution at our secure site, please
click here. Also, please see
our information page on our Conservative Legacy
Program, where you
can learn about planned giving, bequests, life insurance, and leaving money in
your will to this organization.
We welcome your support and thank you for your consideration.
Email Link to Donate: firstname.lastname@example.org
New! | Donate! | E-Mail Congress & Media | Take Action!
| Search | The
"Right Links" |
The Conservative Caucus, Inc.
450 Maple Avenue East * Vienna, VA 22180 * 703-938-9626 E-Mail
TCC is a public policy organization, contributions to which are not
tax deductible. The IRS has determined TCC to be a 501(C)4 organization, exempt from
Federal income tax. Contributions to TCC are not subject to FEC regulation or disclosure
requirements, and corporate donations are permitted.
Areas local to our office
for easy pickup or dropoff include Virginia: Vienna, Fairfax County and City,
Oakton, Mclean, Great Falls, Tyson's Corner, Reston, Herndon, Dulles,
Centreville, Chantilly, Leesburg and Loudoun County, Ashburn, Sterling, Merrifield,
Fairfax Station, Springfield,
Manassas, Arlington, Alexandria, Prince William County, etc. Washington, DC. Maryland:
Montgomery County, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac,
Silver Spring, Tacoma Park, College Park, etc. Many other areas in the D.C. Metro
area, MD & VA as well.
A copy of TCC's financial
report may be obtained by contacting one of the following: TCC, 450 maple avenue
East, Vienna, Virginia 22180; office of charities registration, 120 Broadway,
New York, NY 10271; office of registration, PO box 1163, Richmond, VA 23209.
North Carolina: financial information about this organization and a copy of its
license are available from the state solicitation licensing section at
1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state. Florida
residents only: a copy of the official registration and financial information
may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll free
within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or
recommendation by the state. Call 1-800-help-fla. Registration number sc-04384.
One hundred percent of all contributions are received by TCC. West Virginia
residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from
the secretary of state, state capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does
not imply endorsement. Information filed with the attorney general concerning
this charitable solicitation may be obtained from the attorney general of the
state of New Jersey by calling (201) 504-6215. Registration does not imply
endorsement. The official registration and financial information of TCC may be
obtained from the Pennsylvania department of state by calling toll-free within
Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Mississippi: the official registration and financial report of TCC may be
obtained from the Mississippi secretary of state's office by calling
1-800-236-6167. Washington: you may obtain additional financial disclosure
information by contacting the secretary of state at 1-800-332-give. Illinois:
contracts and reports regarding TCC are on file with the Illinois attorney
Copyright © 2012 The Conservative Caucus, Inc. All rights reserved.